Friday, December 24, 2010

A Dolly for Sue

Christmas Eve is here. Santa has been spotted over Romania at this time. I'm finishing up some wrapping and getting things together. I wanted to post a couple more Christmas photos before it's over.

christmas tree

This is a lovely Christmas morning tree. Look at all those Christmas cards! So pretty.

christmas family

Here is a perfectly posed Christmas card from Dick, Violet, Christine, Ricky and Gretchen.
The little one (I assume Gretchen) seems to have gotten the lesser deal here. Her sister has a microscope and her bother a trumpet and and she gets a book of mazes.

I hope you all have a Christmas full of beauty, love and laughter. Merry Christmas!


1 comment:

  1. Romania? Well, I am glad that Santa doesn't fly through Heathrow. Imagine the delay in presents that might have occurred. Have a very happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete