Monday, February 2, 2009

Win a Square America book

Have you visited the website Square America? It is a large website filled with found photos. All categorized by theme. I love this image above from the windows collection.

A quick google search tells me that a Chiropodist is the British term for Podiatrist or foot doctor. So, I guess there is a good chance this was not taken in America. I love all the things that are going on in this picture.

Something else that is really neat on the Square America site is the animated photo booth pictures. Some of them almost bring the person to life.


Well, the person behind Square America has put out a book and there is a drawing for a free copy on a website called Retro Thing. Go by and put your name in the hat. Deadline is Feb. 7

1 comment:

  1. I like your new site. Thanks for letting me save old treasures from your site.I am off to check out your store.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete