Tuesday, January 31, 2012

in the midst of winter

We're almost halfway through winter now. How is it treating you? Winter has been very mild here and it may never get truly wintery. Most people are thrilled with this. But, I like winter. I'm still enjoying it and I do especially like cold sunny days. But, it mostly feels like spring has already begun. Hopefully we will get some proper winter days before it's over.

I recently got this neat old photo of some turn of the century girls making a snowman in their backyard. How neat to see! This is something I haven't seen that much of, snow pictures this casual from this time period. Neat to see the backyard, too.


snowman

And here are a couple more pictures of snow to welcome February.

  1932 winter treessnow day

No comments:

Post a Comment